Funka is dedicated to their mission of delivering highest accessibility to all customers and users. Due to this mission, Funka has chosen the Eurekos learning management platform (LMS) for its high focus and dedication to accessibility standards.
Eurekos is by far the most accessible solution available on the market after research done 2021 covering 48 other LMS and e-learning providers.
Since the launch of Funka Academy, Funka and Eurekos have joined up in collaboration with a purpose of continuously identifying and developing accessibility improvements for the LMS platform that Funka Academy sits on.
Funka asks you therefore that should you find faults in the LMS, to send them to email@example.com, so they can be addressed.
Funka Academy on the Eurekos platform is not 100% accessible but has the highest available accessibility found on the market.
We at Funka, wish you happy learning!
Funka Nu AB including affiliates, divisions, contractors and all data sources and suppliers, welcomes you to Funka Academy!
You agree that you will be responsible for all activity that occurs under your Funka Academy account.
Funka hereby grants you permission to access and use Funka Academy, subject to the following conditions, and you agree that your failure to adhere to any of these conditions shall constitute a breach of these Terms on your part:
- You agree not to distribute any part of or parts of the Funka Academy in any medium;
- You agree to not access Funka Academy’s content which you are not authorized to access;
- You agree to not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of Funka Academy or features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or (ii) enforce limitations on use of Funka Academy;
- You agree to not use Funka Academy for any commercial purpose, without the prior written authorization of Funka. Prohibited commercial uses shall include, without limitation: (i) the resale of access to Funka Academy service and (ii) the redistribution of Funka Academy.
- You agree to not access content, including videos for any reason other than your personal use solely as intended through and permitted by the normal functionality of Funka Academy.
You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Funka has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under these Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Funka may suffer) of any such breach.
All content on the website and on-line service is either owned by or licensed to Funka, and is subject to copyright, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights of Funka.
Funka Academy or any of its content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of Funka.
If you are using Funka Academy on behalf of an entity, organization, or company, the payment process is centralized and agreed upon in the annual agreement between Funka, and your organization. Funka will bill you or your organization for use of the paid Services according to the central agreement, unless otherwise stated. The processing of payments may be subject to the terms, conditions, and privacy policies of the Payment Processors in addition to this Agreement.
Funka may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you if you have breached any provision of the Terms (or have acted in manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the Terms).
The Terms, and your relationship with Funka under the Terms, are governed by Swedish law.
If you have questions or concerns about how your information is handled, please direct your inquiry to us at Funka.